High Efficient Work Low-Carbon Steel DTH Hammer for Construction
1. Widely used in waterwell and blasting.
2.The best raw materials are used in our DTH hammer parts and bits
for ensuring the high security.
3. We have our WONTECH own designed hammers and bits, as well we
could design compatible hammers and bits.
4. Our hammer provides great productivity in different air
5. From production to delivery, we will have full tracking system
1. We have gained so many good comments from customers as they tried
products and confirmed its efficiency.
2. The raw material uses forged fine alloy steel which helps
improve the production effeciency.
3. Advance payment is the best way, but we also give some credit to
familiar old customers.
4. Reasonable structure design helps our hammers perform better in
5. Choosing the right hammer is largely determined by hole size and
type of rock formation.
|Model||Shank||Bit with foot valve||Thread connection||Outside diameter||Rec.hole size||Length without bit||Weight without bit||Working pressure|
|3.5"||WD30R||DHD3.5||with||API 2 3/8" Reg Pin||82||90-115||855||24||6-25|
|4"||WD40R||DHD340/COP44||with||API 2 3/8" Reg Pin||99||108-135||956||39||6-25|
|5"||WD50R||DHD350/COP54||with||API 3 1/2" Reg Pin||125||135-155||1088||76||6-25|
|6"||WD60R||DHD360/COP64||with||API 3 1/2" Reg Pin||146||152-203||1153||102||6-25|
|8"||WD80R||DHD380/COP84||with||API 4 1/2" Reg Pin||180||195-305||1384||198||10-30|
|12"||WD120R||DHD112||with||API 6 5/8" Reg Pin||275||305-500||1776||481||10-30|